Welcome to electronic invoicing for GlaxoSmithKline
GSK are partnering with Tungsten Network, the global electronic invoicing platform
As part of GSK’s on-going efforts to enhance the way we do business with our suppliers, GSK are actively urging you to switch to electronic invoicing with Tungsten Network. The changes GSK are implementing will see the end of paper as the way of receiving and managing Accounts Payable, with electronic invoicing becoming the standard.
What it means for you
By joining Tungsten Network, you will experience greater efficiencies from GSK’s Accounts Payable department. This initiative is key to our strategy moving forward and we are confident you will see significant benefits to your business.
Select your preferred e-invoicing option
The Tungsten Network Integrated Invoice Solution is recommended for users who send a high volume of invoices.
- Fully automated solution
- One off IT project to integrate
- Send data directly from your accounting system
- Receive Invoice status back into your accounting system or view on the portal*
- Optional invoice clearance services for B2G and B2B mandates
- Optional Integrated PO Delivery1
The Email In Solution is recommended for users who would benefit from a semi-automated solution processing PDF invoices.
- Available only for US & UK Vendors
- Semi-automated processing
- 48 hour set up and training
- Email PDFs directly from your accounting system to Email In
- PDF reading and machine learning technology
- Real time invoice validation checks against country, buyer and fiscal rules to improve STP
- Invoice Status available on the portal*
The Tungsten Network Web Form Invoice Solution is recommended for users who send a low volume of invoices.
- 52 free invoices annually
- Send invoices through the Tungsten Portal
- Invoice status updates & email notifications
- Send yourself copies of the invoices and create custom reports
- Customer Connect