Watch IDC in action

Starting with the initial scanning and capturing of invoice details before the conversion to electronic, standardised invoices, easily delivered directly to your ERP.

As your Total AP program scales up, we’ll set conversion goals to transition up to 90% of your suppliers to electronic submission methods too, leaving invoice data capture software to ‘mop up’ the remaining 10% who still need to use alternative delivery methods.

Sign up to receive our monthly insights newsletter

Industry reports and updates, delivered

Schedule a free consultation

We’ve built the world’s largest, compliant business transaction network helping global businesses progress on their journey to world-class performance.

Start your journey today!

Get in touch