Accounting Shared Service operations are becoming a trend for almost all leading multi-national organizations. The efficiencies gained through outsourcing, offshoring, centralization and other streamlining decisions are too meaningful to ignore, so large organizations are making the move towards Shared Services.
This trend is in parallel with the move to automation and digitization. Enter Tungsten Network: the world’s preeminent globally compliant e-invoicing network.
More than half of the world’s Fortune 500 uses Tungsten as their chosen e-invoicing provider. The choice is really simple when you think about the benefits of e-invoicing and Tungsten Network:
- Cleaner, more accurate invoice data.
- Faster, more reliable delivery.
- 47 certified tax compliant countries; invoices from 190 countries.
- Best in class supplier enrollment strategies.
- Millions in savings.
- Improved spend visibility, robust reporting.
- Working capital strategy partner(s).
To learn more about making your Shared Services organization top-notch through an e-invoicing initiative, contact Tungsten today and download the Billentis report to your right.