Supplier Connect – Self Service Integration
What is integration?
Tungsten’s Integrated (Master Map) Service is a connection method for suppliers to connect their ERP or finance system with Tungsten to transfer invoice data electronically via the network to their buyers. The submitted invoice data is validated through the country, fiscal and business compliance rules, without manual intervention, typing or processing.
Why we’re launching Self Service Integration
Today, a supplier integration project can take up to 180 days, and that’s not good enough when both buyer and supplier want to see value from joining the network straight away.
Our quickest implementations have taken just two weeks, so we know it’s possible, but why aren’t all integrations as quick?
Like any project, you need the right people, clear communication and milestones documented to stay on track. Today the integration project relies on manual emails, some confusing information if you’re not technical and milestones that can lapse if not visible and trackable.
Through end to end analysis of the process and customer interviews, we’re enhancing the Integration project process by taking it online. Through new user interfaces, both supplier and buyer will have a centralised place to complete, input and track their integration projects in real-time.
We’re also updating our documentation to make it easier to understand for less technical users and cutting out a lot of unnecessary information.
Some cool functions of the Integration project portal and expected outcomes following the Beta and release:
– You’ll be able to assign project tasks to your colleagues.
– Set your project dates
– We’ll email you when you’re coming up to or miss a deadline.
– Request support at specific stages of the project journey if needed
– Upload your test files and conduct testing online
– An easy to understand technical integration project that should complete within an avg. of 30 days from start to finish. Meaning you can get value from the network straight away and get paid sooner!
- See the Supplier project portal in action: Video coming soon
- Step by step guide to the implementation journey
– Track each supplier integration milestone in real time and see expected project completion.
– No more three ways calls with implementation, your supplier and account manager, reducing your overhead significantly.
– Have a 2-way conversation with your supplier (not expected in the first iteration but leave feedback below if you’re keen on this feature!)
– Total visibility into the process
– Reduced time to transact for integrated suppliers who are key to your supply chain
– Fewer escalations to client managers and implementation teams
– Overall reduced overheads for integrated supplier statuses
– Improved reporting on integrated campaign statuses
– Less drop-off, more suppliers completing the process in a quicker time
- Quick Guide: Review the buyer dashboard integration status functionality
October 2021 – Phase 1 BETA testing of Self-Service Integration for buyers and suppliers
Q4 2021 – Custom Map development starting
Q1 2022 – Launch BAU MasterMap for all integrations