Tungsten Network (LSE: TUNG) aims to be the world’s most trusted business transaction network by using data intelligently to strengthen the global supply chain.
Tungsten Network is a secure business transaction network that brings businesses and their suppliers closer together with unique technology that revolutionizes invoice processing maximizes efficiency and improves cash flow. Delivering the foundation for world-class invoicing processing, the network also provides users with real-time spend analysis and offers suppliers access to invoice financing through Tungsten Network Finance, a form of alternative finance for businesses.
- Lead the TNWF Defect Management Team (currently only one member – when team scales in future)
- Application Technical experttier 3 support and troubleshooting
- Act as a liaison between Tungsten Development Team and Tungsten customer facing teams (Support, Project, Sales etc.) to help solve and communicate technical issues.
- Assist with technical software/infrastructure related issues by providing technical support, advice and troubleshooting skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, maintain, and support the Tungsten Workflow Application on internal systems (QA, Dev, Demo environments etc.), related utilitiesservices, and underlying infrastructure .
- Provide 3rd tier support for Tungsten customer facing staff as with the product.
- Manage, triage, and prioritize JIRA cases (3rd tier cases requiring extra troubleshooting, diagnosis and perhaps development)
- Manage 3rd party workflow add-on products:
- Maintain installationupgrade procedurestechnical documentation.
- Supply 3 tier support to customer facing teams. Assist development team with integration point testing and troubleshooting
- Work with 3rd party vendors on support cases.
- Add on products include Izenda Reporting, Frevvo Forms, Dart TCP/IP toolkit for Email Import (IMAP/OAuth).
- Attend weekly development and support recurring meetings
- Periodically attend project or customer support calls to assist with more complex cases (i.e. not working as usual, requires tier 3 assistance)
- Understand the product codebase and product lifecycle.
- While this role is not officially a “programmer” role, it requires general understanding of the .NET Framework and the ability to open projects, read source code, narrow down runtime issues, and potentially make recommendations to the development team.
- Document solutions in Jira andor Confluence wiki
• A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (or equivalent work experience)
• Advanced technical background with at least 5 years of experience working in the software industry
• Advanced troubleshooting skills and problem-solving skills
• Independent, self-starter willing to take on the challenge of helping to support a complex and fast paced product line
• Windows Server experience
• SQL LanguageRDBMS experience (SQL Server, Oracle, and/or DB2)
o Install DB client software clients and/or application runtime libraries.
o Run maintenance SQL scripts for upgrades etc.
o Run queries for troubleshooting support cases etc.
• .NET Framework/.NET Core, C# or VB.NET experience
• Team Foundation ServerGit – or other equivalent source control experience
• Good knowledge of networking and security (TCP/IP protocol troubleshooting DNS/DHCP, routing, firewalls, SSL certificates etc.)
• Experience with supporting web applications using Internet Information Services in Windows Server
Nice to haves:
• AWS or Azure Cloud experience.
• Virtualization experience or knowledge.
• Other Workflow and/or Content Management software experience
• Atlassian’s JIRA/Confluence experience
• Accounting/Accounts Payable experience.
• JD Edwards, SAP, or Oracle EBS integration or other technical experience (or other general ERP experience)
• Angular development experience.
• Java, Perl, Python
• TeamCityOctopus builddeploy