At the heart of the global marketplace are the billions of transactions that happen every day. There are multiple human touch-points between Buyers and Suppliers — each of which cost time and the possibility of human error. Increasing demands for compliance bring ever more intricate regulation. In response, businesses today are searching for ways to streamline and become more agile. Trusted, passionate and proven, Tungsten Network is making the digitisation of commerce faster, easier and smarter between Buyers and Suppliers around the world. Our network has built a community with over half the Fortune 500 and is easing the accounts payable process with higher visibility, greater insights and unprecedented speed. The future of the global marketplace is here.
The Renewal Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate renewal of all Single Integrated Suppliers (IS) using the Tungsten Network. In addition, there may be further non IS clients, including customers utilizing Purchased Order Delivery Services or Mexican Payment services requiring renewal support and processing.
The Renewal Specialist will become the subject matter expert on all things relating to IS renewals, also supporting broader business initiatives including the Order to Cash billings project, the Subscription Pricing project and data cleansing initiatives.
The Renewal Specialist will manage the outbound renewal communications to IS clients and monitor, resolve or escalate any inbound customer enquiries relating to their renewal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of the monthly supplier renewals data file, pulling data from report manager and applying the necessary filters to prepare the in scope billings for the month.
- Work with colleagues in Finance, Customer Support and Data Integrity to review scheduled billings and amend any tariff mis-matches in Obi, so by the date the customer is due to be billed, the Obi billing instructions are aligned to the correct customer tariff.
- Send communications to all upcoming monthly renewals, managing the content of applicable email templates.
- Where data anomalies are found, work with Customer Service or Data Integrity to correct any inaccuracies, to prevent them being “carried forwards”
- Participate in cross functional working groups as required to support wider business initiatives relating to the supplier renewals process or supplier data
- Assisting in any retention & ad hoc project assigned by the Manager
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working with excel and data, ideally within a technology driven business.
- You are a self-starter
- Comfortable to operate with autonomy and navigate ambiguity
- Willing to make assessments, sometimes with limited information, to move to action.
- Organized and detail oriented
Monday to Thursday – 4pm – 1am
Friday Noon – 9pm
Tungsten Network offer a Flexible working arrangement with a current requirement to attend our T Hub on a rotational roster basis